For families with a fairly large block as well as a big wish list of features they want in their new home, The Vale Series 3 has all the answers – plus some surprising extras. This incredible residence has been described by some as a sprawling mansion, with supersized living and entertainment areas. The experience of this home begins with the grand entrance hall that leads you past the audio visual room and separate study.
The space then opens to the living and dining area that’s serviced by one of the largest galley-style kitchens we’ve ever created. The master suite is impressive and includes a resort-style double vanity ensuite and a dressing room. At the rear of the home, the three minor bedrooms surround a central activity zone that opens directly outside to the paved alfresco.
CONTEMPORARY STYLE – EXTERNAL COLOUR SELECTIONS
- Roof: Colorbond Woodland Grey
- Gutter: Colorbond Monument
- Fascia: Colorbond Monument
- Feature Material: Not Applicable
- Main Brick: Midland Seville
- Feature Brick: Austral Elements Graphite – Grey Mortar
- Main Render: Solver Tuz Lake 200%
- Feature Render: Solver Bassalt 150%
- Window/Door Frames: Jason Windows Charcoal Lustre
- Entry Door: Jason Windows Charcoal Lustre
- Garage Profile/Colour: GDI Contemporary Colorbond Basalt
- External Floor: Holcim Magnolia
The information above is a reference to colours only and clients are asked to refer to their contract inclusions for materials included in contract